Wireless Charging is in the phones physical structure. It's not a piece of software we can download, rather it is a physical addition, like the battery or a sim card.
Inside a pre-compatible phone there is a copper induction coil which creates an electro-magnetic field between the phone and a charging base to charge it.
Some phones do not have this built in, but almost all smartphones can add it with a Receiver. The Receiver is a tab that plugs into the phones port and sits discreetly behind your case, making non compatible phones, compatible.
If your phone appears here, then your device is compatible without requiring a TouchDown Receiver.
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS MAX
- Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, S6 Active, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S7 Active, Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10E
- Note 5, Note 7, Note 8, Note 9
- Lumia; 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920
- Nexus: 4, 5, 6, 7
- Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL
- Xperia Z3V, XZ2, XZ2 Premium, XZ3
- Lumia: 735, 830, 920, 928, 930, 950, 1520
- 8 Sirocco
- 9 Pureview
- G3, G4, G6, G6+, G7 ThinQ, G8 ThinQ, G8S ThinQ
- V30, V30+, V35 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ
- C3, C4
- Signature Edition
- Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro
- P30 Pro
- Porsche Design
- Mi Mini 2S, Mi Mini 3
- Mi 9, Mi 9 Explorer
- Priv, Passport, Classic (US Models)
- Evolve X
- Droid Mini, Droid Maxx, Droid Turbo, Droid Turbo 2
- Moto X Force
- Padfone S
- Elite X3
- Urbano L01, 103
- Hydro Elite, Vibe
- Torque, Torque G02
- Eluga X1 Pro
- Axon 9 Pro
If your phone appears here, all you need to do is apply a TouchDown Wireless Charging Receiver to the back of your phone. Check out the Fast Charge Receivers in our Business Collection
- iPhone 7, iPhone7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 5S
- Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2
- Lumia 930, Lumia 925, Lumia 830
- Xperia Z3, Xperia Z2, Xperia Z
When you spend £45 or more online today.